CDCR Sample Campus Page Description
FEATURES OF THE CAMPUS PAGE
Below you will see the baisic elements and features of your campus practice test page.
Your page features the test scoring standard so its easy for you and your students to understand what the scores mean. Your page features a timed version of the test.
Additional campus pages are avialable each CDCR location.
BENEFITS OF THE CAMPUS PAGE
- No cost - eliminates budgeting for paid test vouchers
- Instant test results sent to instructor via email - allows for immediate correction of errors for improved learner retention
- Unlimited re-takes - supports mastery of GED question types
- No software or downloads - simple page link
- Test calibrated to GED test standards - builds student confidence for test day
WELCOME CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS AND REHABILITATION STUDENTS!
For most students, the math test is the most challenging of the four GED® test. The practice test below will help you and your teachers determine if you are ready to take and pass the test. The test also provides you with the skill being tested in each question.
There are two test versions provided. The first version is timed - 40 minutes. The second version is untimed.
The test scoring is as follows:
GED® Math Practice Test Scoring Standard - 27 Points Available
- 17 or less correct on the practice test indicates a failed GED Test
- 18 - 21 correct on the practice test indicates a GED Test score in the range of 145 -150
- 22 - 25 correct on the practice test indicates a GED Test score in the range of 151 - 165
- 26 - 27 correct on the practice test indicates a GED Test score in the range of 166 +
VERSION 1 - TIMED VERSION
**To take take the test in full screen version please use this link.
SAMPLE PAGE ENDS