Profile PictureMYGEDLIVE.COM

SEP 2021 - LET'S TALK MONEY! 5 DAYS UNTIL THE GED COHORT BEGINS!

September 8, 2021

THE GED COHORT COSTS $95.

ARE YOU THE 1%

The above statement will turn off 90% of you. The remaining 10% will still be curious and respond to these emails in some way. Of that 10% only 1% of you will join me and acutally get the help you need to pass the GED Test and put it behind you once and and for all!

Why does cost turn off the 99%? Below are some reasons I hear regularly:

  • you simply don't have the money
  • you don't see the value in the GED Cohort
  • you don't have the habit of investing in yourself (buying books and courses seems wasteful)
  • you believe that everything related to the GED should be free

IF YOUR REASON IS VALUE, I AM WILLING TO HELPY YOU WITH THE BONUSES BELOW

I am adding bonuses to the cohort valued at $85 - six workbooks PLUS a free course. 

The Basic Math Workbook - a $10 Value

The Practice Test Workbook - a $10 Value

The Pre-GED Primer Workbook - a $10 Value

The GED Algebra Skill Series - Positive and Negative Numbers - - a $10 Value

The GED Algebra Skill Series - Solving for X - a $10 Value

The GED Algebra Skill Series - Linear Equations - a $10 Value

The Pre-GED Online Course - - a $25 Value

Whether you are in the 1% or the 99%, I strongly encourage you to think about this cohort opportunity. If you have been struggling to pass the GED Test and not making enough progress on your own - THIS COHORT IS THE ANSWER FOR YOU.

ENROLLMENT PAGE LINK: https://courses.mygedlive.com/c/gedcohort1

P.S. If you have already passed one or more of the GED Test and need help on a specific test(s), contact me directly at damon@mygedlive.com for special arraingments.



ENROLL NOW

Question # 44 in the New GED Fractions Workbook!

NEW GED MATH WORKBOOK! Watch video to learn more!

Before You Jump into the Weekend - Take a Free GED Math Test and See Where You Stand!

The Internet is Filled with GED Stuff - the Online GED Course is Different!

"Name a Fair Price" - You choose what you pay for workbooks and courses at MYGEDLIVE.COM - Try it Now!

See all posts from MYGEDLIVE.COM

Powered by