July 22, 2022
The registration link will be live on Monday, July 25!
Be on the lookout for the registration link. Registration opens on July 25 and closes on July 27. I can take up to 30 students.
- It's Free
- It's Thorough - Covering All Four Tests
- It Will Help You Pass the Test!
This class runs through the month of August.
How the class works:
You will receive assignments four of the seven days of each week (we all need study breaks!).
Each assignment day will have a test for you to submit. This is how I check your work, follow your progress and suggest what's next to get you over the hump.
You will need the following materials:
- Internet Connection
- Cellphone (to take tests, watch videos, take pictures of your work and also to receive and respond to email)
- Computer (PC or Mac) (optional: to print out worksheets and operate from a larger screen and also to receive and respond to email)
- Access to a printer (b/w) (to print out worksheets)
- A 1 1/2 Binder (to keep your completed work and study plans)
- Access to a 3-Hole Punch (to add worksheets and study plans to binder)
- Pencils, erasers, scratch paper (to do the work)
- A GED calculator
- The GED Super Math Course (Free to Download Now)
- All Five GED Math Workbooks (Free to Download Now)
GOAL FOR AUGUST 2022 - I WANT 10 STUDENTS TO USE THE COURSES AND PASS AT LEAST ONE GED TEST