July 19, 2022
Be on the lookout for the registration link. Registration opens on July 25 and closes on July 27. I can take up to 30 students.
- It's Free
- It's Thorough - Covering All Four Tests
- It Will Help You Pass the Test!
This class runs through the month of August.
How the class works:
You will receive assignments four of the seven days of each week (we all need study breaks!).
Each assignment day will have a test for you to submit. This is how I check your work, follow your progress and suggest what's next to get you over the hump.
You will need the following materials:
- Internet Connection
- Cellphone (to take tests, watch videos, take pictures of your work and also to receive and respond to email)
- Computer (PC or Mac) (optional: to print out worksheets and operate from a larger screen and also to receive and respond to email)
- Access to a printer (b/w) (to print out worksheets)
- A 1 1/2 Binder (to keep your completed work and study plans)
- Access to a 3-Hole Punch (to add worksheets and study plans to binder)
- Pencils, erasers, scratch paper (to do the work)
- A GED calculator
GOAL FOR AUGUST 2022 - I WANT 10 STUDENTS TO USE THE COURSES AND PASS AT LEAST ONE GED TEST