GED Math Small Group Tutoring - MAY 2022
GED Teacher Damon Tinnon will conduct a telephone interview and will provide testing to establish your GED Math preparation level so that you can take maximum advantage of this Small Group Tutoring opportunity.
Following the conversation and testing, you and Tinnon will create an individualized study plan based upon your availability to study and goals that will end with you passing the GED Math Test.
THIS IS NOT ONE-TO-ONE TUTORING.
THERE ARE NO "LIVE CLASSES" IN THIS GROUP.
ALL ACTIVITIES ARE CONDUCTED IN THE PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP.
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE GED MATH SMALL GROUP TUTORING - THE GOAL IS FOR YOU TO EARN THE 145 PASSING SCORE TO PASS THE GED MATH TEST
- Access to a private Facebook Group - this is where assignments are posted and where you can ask questions and interact with fellow students.
- Complete coursework required by your individual plan for the tutoring period.
- Direct access to GED Teacher Damon Tinnon via text and email so you get your questions answered quickly
- Comprehensive review of your progress and remaining goals for the purposes of adjustments to keep you on track.
- CONFIDENCE - You will be absolutely certain that you pass all four of the GED Tests the next time you take it.
- EXPERT SUPPORT - GED Teacher Damon Tinnon has led thousands to achieving this goal and you will join this number.
- NO GAMES - If you are willing to put in the work, you will succeed.
- PLUS - THE COURSE MATERIALS LISTED BELOW!!
- The following workbooks will be mailed to you:
- The Pre-GED Primer
- The Basic Math Workbook
- The Practice Test Workbook
- Positive and Negative Numbers
- Solving for X
- Linear Equations
- Enrollment (Lifetime use - does not expire) in the GED Super Math Course